Sunday 17 January 2016

Review: SimplySiti Dermagic / Stress-Free Beauty

Assalammualaikum

Hi guys.

SimplySiti. No need for introduction, bcs everyone knows this brand! A couple of months back I used this SimplySiti skincare range called Dermagic that comes in purple gold packaging which I think it looks friggin exclusive. To be frank, this is the most exclusive and beautiful skincare packaging that I ever had. The purple gives off feminine vibe while the gold writings have that exclusive feeling to it. People said, don't judge a product by its packaging. So...lets get into it!

At first I was devastated bcs I was such a fool. I purchased the single Calming Cleanser at Guardian for RM25+. Luckily they only sell the cleanser itself, bcs you know what..after that I went to Watsons and found Twin Pack Calming Cleanser + Refreshing Toner retailed at RM29.90! What a steal. So I just bought it anyway. I also got myself the Beauty Moisturiser (RM40+) and Relaxing Mask (RM4+). Total damage = RM100+





1) SimplySiti Calming Cleanser (RM25+)
It comes in normal cleanser tube but shorter and fatter. It holds up 100g of product and last for a very long time. Three months perhaps. Personally I don't really like the smell bcs it smells like detergent to me. But it is bearable especially when I get used to it after a while. This cleanser foams up pretty good and I only need very little amount of it for each use. I really like how my skin feels like after cleansing ritual. It feels baby soft, squeaky clean and refreshed! It doesn't tighten my skin at all. And since the product claimed itself to be a good alternative in releasing endorphins, I find myself to be calmer after each usage. No kidding man. I don't know how it works, but it did!

Rate: 4/5

2)SimplySiti Refreshing Toner
This toner contains 100ml of product retailed at RM25+ per bottle. I took forever to finish this bottle bcs I only used it at night. And this toner is the witness to how effective the Calming Cleanser is! After cleansing, I'll apply this with facial pad onto my skin with rubbing motion just to assure my skin is free of any gunk. The result never failed to please me. Hihi. I also apply this on my neck bcs I just can't get enough of it :p. I don't know how to describe the scent but I can say that it smells kinda refreshing. And the best thing about this toner is that in few seconds, it gives off cooling sensation onto my skin. A toner with 3D effect? How cool is that.

Rate: 4.5/5

3)SimplySiti Beauty Moisturiser (RM40+)
I went into dilemma deciding which Dermagic product will be my fav so far. Half of me said it is this Beauty Moisturiser while the other half said it is the Relaxing Mask. Afterall the winner goes to the latter but anyway you have to trust me that this is the BEST moisturiser by far! I've never use a moisturiser that smells divine and weightless and light and the list goes on. The jar itself looks exquisite though and until now I still keep it to store my hand cream since it is much convenient to bring about. The moisturiser is in transparent gel texture and it penetrates into my skin effortlessly. Since it is gel, it resembles the feeling of applying makeup primer on your skin. I use it religiously every night after toning my face and it lasts me for about two months. To be honest, I only use a jar of this bcs since my skin is pretty fine, I think cleanser and toner is all that I need. Plus I'm stingy when it comes to skincare bcs I'm deadly poor :(. However, at times I do feel super dehydrated and when that time strikes I'll feel like biting my toenail and crying for another Beauty Mosturiser!!

Rate: 4.5/5

4)SimplySiti Relaxing Mask (RM4+)
My favourite mask ever! Okay I chose this as my favourite Dermagic product over the moisturiser because first, it is CHEAP and second it WORK WONDER! I am a sucker for any facial mask and I had tried loads of mask before. I remember one time I bought around 10 different mask and use them 10 days straight. How crazy was that. But none of them could surpass this mask! This mask smells like those expensive mask and it doesn't has that annoying tingling feeling. The size is just perfect for my face. Most importantly, it is a fast remedy for my dull and dehydrated skin. It is a quick fix for any occasions and also my travelling staple. Very relaxing, moisturising and helps to brighten up my complexion. I always make sure I never run out of this mask or else I have to hit the store simply for this thing. Furthermore I read quite a lot of fantastic review about this Relaxing Mask and I can vouch for that man!


Rate 5/5


Where to get: Watsons/ Guardian/ Any Leading Pharmacies
Price: RM4+ to RM50+

2 comments:

  1. Saya dah guna SimplySiti Dermagic cleanser, moisturiser, serum dan toner. Memang best! Cleanser dia, lepas guna sangat fresh. Toner pon sama, rasa sejuk lepas guna. Moisturiser pula rasa ringan dan cepat serap, tak macam moisturiser lain yang rasa macam dia tetap ada atas kulit walaupon dah sapu dan gosok lama. Serum dia lagi ringan dari moisturiser. Kalau moisturiser dah ringan, serum dia lagi ringan. Hahaha.
    ~Pengguna SimplySiti yang berpuas hati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh. .baru nak beli😭😭

    ReplyDelete